The snow plowing policy for this winter will be as follows.
- No driveways will be plowed before town roads are open, except in an emergency.
- When private driveways are plowed by the Town, a charge of $60.00 will be made for the first 10 minutes or less, plus $3.00 per minute for each minute in excess of 10 minutes.
- The town policy entitles Senior Citizens (age 65) to one free plowing per season.
- The Town will assume no liability for damages to mailboxes and posts, which occurs when plowing is taking place. Every effort will be made to keep this from occurring.
- Salt and sand for residents' home use is usually available in front of the town garage. Residents may pick up reasonable amounts for use on sidewalks.